Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Class Evaluation 

1.What i like about this class is that he makes us be a CTR person. He shows us knew things new skills on the computer i honestly do like this class a lot.
2. Some things i didn't like about this class is when he would spin the wheel and a number would get chosen and you would have to share something.
3. Make this class more exciting and making us choose our own seats.
4. something special that happen in this class was when we did the 911 because leaned knew things about it and why it happen and how it happen.
5. I really tried doing my best in this class, Even though at times i was of topic but i tired.
6. No i am not reading or writing my life planning journal because i forget to take it home and write on, i always leave it in my locker.
7. I am committed to being a CTR person because i want to be someone in this world and if I'm not a CTR person i will not get anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment