Thursday, April 12, 2018

student success statement

"I gave been asked what i mean by 'word of honor.' i will tell you: place me behind prison wall-walls of stone ever so high, every so thick, reaching eve so far into the ground- there is possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor around me and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word or honor never to cross it. Can u get out of that circle? NO never! i'd die first."  - Karl G. Maeser 

Image result for karl g. maeserReflection: i think this quote means that if you keep your word and not break your promise people will start believing in you and who you are. Is like saying I'm going to do this because I'm going to accomplish it, keeping your word and saying your going to achieve it.I keep my word at times when i really mean it and when i tell myself this has  to be accomplish but sometimes things can't be accomplish because you dont keep your word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment