Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Student Success Statement 

1. Can people trust me to do whats right? 
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated? 

"If the answer to these questions is YES, there is no way you can fail." - Lou Holtz 

Do people trust me with certain things? Yes, they do trust me to certain things because my personality shows how I am and I'm not like those who say something and don't mean it. Many people trust me with things my teachers trust me, my parents trust me, my siblings trust me, and also my friends trust me. Am I committed to doing my very best? Of course, I am because I want to be someone in this world I want to prove those who said I wasn't going to be anything in this world wrong. Because I am going to become someone very important in this world. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated? Yes, i do treat people the way I want to be treated because my mother taught me how to respect others and to always have kindness in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment