Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Student Success Statement 
 " Always DO Right" - Mark Twain

Choosing the right is way better than choosing the wrong because many people that chose the wrong always get into problems or fights or sometimes if they have a job they get fired. When I was in the 8th grade there was a little group outside my school and I went towards it and it was a fight two little boys fighting and so I called a teacher out because one little boy was bleeding from his head. Choosing the right is always better than choosing the wrong because look if you chose the wrong you will have consequence and if you chose the right you'll receive a blessing because you're doing good. Every time I do good I always tent to get something good in return, like if I help someone out I either get money from my parents which is rare


No comments:

Post a Comment